I'm inspired to write a post this evening thinking about why relationship has been this hard.
There is always a reason to an argument.
A starting point to an ending point.
Why do we even argue?
Is it because one if the other side couldn't lose?
Why must it be someone who win and the other lose.
Why can't it be equallty solved?
-Why can't human compromise?
You don't need to make promises.
Just ask what's wrong?
-Why are you mad? Because i make no time?
Okay I will improvise.
-Did I not let you choose the movie you wanted to?
Okay let's choose what you want this round, next round be mine.
-I don't want to do this plan. But let's do this or this :)
Why relationship have to be this hard when it suppose to be simple?
God save us all. RIP Modern Love.
Signing off.
xx
Post a Comment