7.24.2020

24/7

If you're still reading my blog, i applause to you and those who actually try to
read my lousy blog post. Maybe it only go through one or two post from you,
but thanks anyway for taking ur time to waste on me.

Anyway, emo nemo me decided to write up a hopeless romantic blogpost
right now instead on focusing what is happening right now.
Tbh, these days i'm quite depressed. But I'm fine. Don't worry.
Still eat well, still walk, still alive. I watched the recent film Peninsular
and I feel like I low key relatable to the leftover zombies in the movie.

There is so many things on my head now that I couldn't describe it,
also part of me feel like a walking dead. But anyway not the point here.

I come across smtg cute today.
If you would ever want to confess to your crush..

Choose today because your love will forever be 24/7.
If forever exist.

Get it?? :)

xx.

Post a Comment

© www.notarealcookie.blogger.com. Design by Fearne.